Here are some simple tips on how you can make your own stunning flower arrangements out of simple grocery store bouquets.
1. Pick a color scheme.
2. Add greenery. You can even grab something from your own backyard!
3. Strip all of the leaves from the stems of the flower.
4. Fill the vase you have chosen 2/3 of the way with room temperature water. (Once you are finished, be sure to change the water every other day.)
5. Use tape to create a grid over the top of the vase. This will hold the stems in place and keep the overall shape of the arrangement.
6. Start with the greenery. You want to place the greenery in the outmost sections of your vase. You should start to see the shape of your arrangement.
7. Place the flowers into the vase one-by-one starting with the bigger flowers. Place the most dominate flowers in the center of the vase. You want the small flowers to go in last so they fill in any remaining gaps.
8. Don’t stress! There is no right or wrong when it comes to making flower arrangements.
9. Enjoy your beautiful arrangement!