2 Hrs 45 Mins
45 Mins Prep
2 Hrs Cook
What You Need:
1-1/3 cups boiling water (divided into 2)
1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry or Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
1 envelope of Unflavored Gelatin
1 cup milk (divided into ¼ cup and ¾ cup)
3 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
20 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained, patted dry
What To Do:
1. Add 2/3 cup boiling water to berry blue gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Repeat in separate bowl with cherry or strawberry gelatin mix. Cool.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over 1/4 cup milk in medium bowl; let stand 5 min. Bring remaining milk to simmer in saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Add to plain gelatin mixture; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool 10 min.
3. Spoon berry blue gelatin into 20 (1-oz.) plastic shot glasses sprayed lightly with cooking spray, adding about 2 tsp. to each. Refrigerate 15 min. or until set but not firm.
4. Top with unflavored gelatin mixture, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 10 min. Insert cherry, stem end up, on top of white gelatin layer in each cup. Refrigerate 2 min.
5. Cover with cherry or strawberry gelatin, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove desserts from cups before serving.