1. RSVP ASAP!
2. Only back out of it’s absolutely necessary.
3. A plus one is not implied. You should only bring a plus one if it is specified on the invitation.
4. Bring a gift and stick to the registry. Even if you are invited and cannot attend, it is still good manners to send a gift.
5. Stick to the dress code. If you are unsure, it is always better to be over dressed than under dressed. And, remember, never wear white! White is reserved for the bride. Afterall, this is her special day!
6. Be on time. In fact, it is recommended that you arrive 20-30 minutes before the time specified on the invitation.
7. Keep your phone on silent!
8. Unless the couple specifically requests no photos, it is perfectly acceptable to snap away. Just make sure you do not get in the photographer’s way!
9. Those photos you took…wait to post them on social media until you have the green light from the bride and groom.
10. Have fun and enjoy yourself!